Monday, June 01, 2009

this is bad. i cannot sleep before 3 am. and even now, at 3.26 am, i'm still blogging.

what's worse is, i really have nothing to blog about other than the amazing flea market opposite church, and my amazing dps dealt today. thanks to the blessings that talv gave.

i don't like being judged. i like just how i think people think badly of me. i don't think they like me too much, but that doesn't mean i have to feel the same way towards them, i think. but i like it when even after probably years of not keeping in touch, they still call your name from a far, and tell me that they miss me.

i like being missed.
i like to feel important.

that is probably the reason why i feel left out so easily. and how i feel people are being so fake when they see me. and therefore i like to think how badly they think of me.

3.30 in the morning, people. i'm not making much sense. nevertheless, i feel that i should treat my friends better. the way friends should be treated. i should cut their gems for free.

No comments: