Tuesday, June 09, 2009

it's been so long. playing sims again makes me wonder about life and how its turned out again. 

my sims had been great. she's a level 10 symphonic orchestra composer, and he's a level 10 super star athletic, both fulfilling their lifetime wishes, and are old. they have a pair of twin teens who are on their honor rolls in school. they are going to be doctors and lawyers in future. 

which brings me to the point to look at my own life. 

what's my lifetime wish? 
what am i doing right now in my life to fulfill whatever that dream is? 
how am i going to do without a cheat code to meet my basic necessities? 
(yes shut i play with the money cheat) 

i have a neighbor in sims called Milton Tong. he's a friend of my sim. i had a warning popped onto my window to tell me that their friendship is fading and i better save this friendship. but she was so busy with work, and halfway through the game, another warning popped up to tell me that Milton had passed away. how sad. that makes me wonder how are all my friends doing. 

and then my mom took my laptop that i was playing sims on back and i was back to wow to level my mage. i just xfered my mage over from daggerspine. hahahah my very first toon. eh! considering that its a pre-BC toon, Private Hemiola is very geared, because she's all clad in blues and she has an epic ring! 

and zairt went 'why did you bother to reroll a mage? you went from being our best elemental shammy to our worst mage' 

... well done.

No comments: