Monday, May 04, 2009

pink nails are amazing. they make you the world's most bimbotic person on earth, boys or girls.
these nails on my finger they're making me make silly silly mistakes today, like, expecting someone who's wearing a chemical suit to speak chemical, and bird observation session during lunch, and eating 3 meals by 12 noon thinking i won't get fat.

nevertheless, i survived today.

oh, and susan boyle's really great. she made me listen to the entire 10th anniversary series to les miserables, and i particularly find 'master of the house' amusing. susan boyle should really sing it.

heh. at qijian's place now. he's happily hogging onto my DS trying to prove that he can play elite beat agents like a pro, only to tell me that the cheat is activated. well done. okay i'm leaving sooon.

No comments: