Monday, May 11, 2009

it's hilarious sometimes you laugh at the immaturity in people and notice that the immaturity is actually in yourself. that's when your world crumbles. and i bet you'll never feel the way i did. 

its been a busy week. i can't believe i'm actually spending most of my time on piano. and when i'm tired of squinting at the notes, i nap. and when i wake up, its back to the piano. amazing. i am actually wondering what's gotten into me. i don't even feel like logging onto wow anymore, since now that zairt, wieks, rawshoff, byak are missing. i'm only there cause of aiera and qijian, and also my CONQUERERS' WORLDBREAKER GLOVERS WITH AN EPIC GEM MWAHHAHAAHA. i feel slightly accomplished now that i've gotten my kirin'tor familiar. 

i like my new piano teacher. of course i haven't gotten used to him yet, but so far i like the way he understands where i am coming from, but still gives me a different opinion. he's really enthusiastic about lessons. he dances to show expressions. a little exaggerating , but it makes me understand whut he wants when i'm not good at guessing what people wants. oh and his house is beautiful. he collects the most beautiful junks on earth. candle lit place, carpets and rugs, tv-less living room (yes that's my dream living room since young. tvs are only meant to be placed in the master's bed room for watching dvds), mozart cups and other pretty trinklets that you would probably see in my room. 

i'm done with reading the life of rachmaninoff. i think i've got to read the program notes guide now so that i can come up with something good to write. but for now, i'm going to bed. nights all!

No comments: