Monday, April 20, 2009

i've been having really bad dream these days.

i dreamt that it was disaster day and my apartment flew up into the sky and crashed. i can still remember exactly how it felt to be flying up there, how cold it became as the altitude rose and how my heart jumped out of place when we were crashing down. yeah something like when you're on those machines at the theme park. yes its rather scary knowing that you've got nowhere to run. funny how everything in my house was still properly in place, and my mom told my brother & i to pack our stuff, and we'll leave to our dad's other house immediately. the first thing my brother & i took were our laptops. HAHA.

then i dreamt that we were all in a room, fighting off monsters using daggers, and we were supposed to 'leave instance', but this evil girl place a curse on me that i cannot move, and each time the curse time is almost up, she'll be back to curse me again, and the curse stacked up to 15 times, and i won't be able to move until idk when. i tried to get lamach to help, but he couldn't find the decurse skill. and when he finally found it, i was all covered in blood from killing the monsters.

i can't really remember the rest of the bad dreams, but yeah, they were all pretty bad. i don't know what does all these dreams meant.. perhaps i'm disturbed by something that i don't even know of. or they are signs that the world of coming to an end. or its a sign that i'm playing games / watching movies too much.

or they don't mean a thing at all.

No comments: